FGL Enterprises consultants are international expansion experts and can help you expand globally, please find a summary of our services below:-
1. Initial Due Diligence, to understand the full impact on your business, this could include:-
- Market segmentation analysis to determine if your product or service could sell in the local market.
- Product gap analysis against local products or services.
- SWOT analysis against competition.
2. Strategy and Business Plan Development, which would include:-
- Definition of short, medium and long-term strategy.
- Definition of goals, objectives, and success metrics.
- Business model and structure design.
- Top-down Annual budget.
- Tactical project plan.
3. Product or Service Readiness, which could include:-
- Government and industry specific regulations review to confirm compliance and receipt of necessary certifications.
- Determination of any product localization required.
- Patent and trade mark review.
- Testing and quality assurance review based on local standards.
- Local logistics and distribution network.
4. Establish a Go-to-Market Strategy, which would include:-
- Determination of optimum sales model and methodology.
- Comprehensive marketing plan and KPIs.
- Pricing Model Evaluation.
5. Assess and Confirm Legal Readiness, which would include:-
- Creation of localized commercial agreements.
- Review of industry-specific regulations to ensure or to compliance.
6. Tax and Finance Readiness, which could include:-
- Outsourcing of accounting, payroll, and tax.
- Establishment local banking relationships.
- Development of a risk management plan.
- Development a transfer pricing study.
- Develop a cash repatriation plan.
7. Final Budget Preparation, which would include:
- Creation of 3-year budget and 12-month business plan.
- Key detailed key performance indicators, and 6 monthly update.
- Quarterly operating reviews.